Thursday, January 7, 2010

Working Mom

I'm so tired... finally got home from work & got some dinner. I really enjoy my job & all... BUT I really hate working late & not seeing Ashton in the evenings.  :(  She's not up for long after I get home anyway, but I still enjoy spending time playing & feeding her. She gets SO excited when she hears the door open. She's usually playing in the living room with daddy when I get home, so she's right there. That's actually good & bad, being that if I don't pick her up & greet her immediately, she gets upset. I think she's convinced that I've forgotten about her or something (which, of course, is never the case). She's so sweet & I love that she says "mama" when I come home. Or like tonight, says "mama" all evening because I didn't come home until late.

Anyway, I really should get to bed. Baby 2 is doing very well- I had a fetal echo today to make sure her heart is formed well, and everything looks wonderful. Size-wise, she's measuring right on target for 23 weeks.  :)  She'll be here soon... is it too soon to start pulling my hair out? *just breathe*

Ok, goodnight!

No comments: