So, I'm not much of a blogger... and I don't really have time to blog... but I thought I'd revive my old blog mostly to post updates on Ashton & baby 2 & post pics.
Ashton's gotten very big... about 30inches tall & 20-ish pounds. She's crawling EVERYWHERE (and drawing attention to the things we have yet to child-proof), climbing up on everything (especially mom & dad), and she's talking a LOT.
Next month, she'll be one... where has this year gone?! I have a feeling I'll be saying that for the rest of my life.
Baby 2 is doing well... though I can't pick a name! It's driving me crazy. I'd like settle on something now, but nothing seems right. I know I'll pick one soon- and regardless, I might go and change it when she's born anyway. :o)
Ok, enough for tonight. I'm going to try to add some pics and figure out this whole blogger-thing.
Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment