Monday, February 1, 2010

Busy Busy

So, a couple of weeks ago, I started writing about some of Ashton's accomplishments... and then she & daddy both got sick & I ran out of time for silly things like blogs.  :) 

Well, I'm finally back, AJB's MUCH better (and back to being the Olympic sleeper she is, just like mama!) & daddy's just about back to himself. Ashton had a double ear infection & RSV. Ugh. The poor kid was just miserable:  she quit eating & drinking much, and when we got her on antibiotics for her ears, she started vomiting with diarrhea.  :(  After another trip to the pediatrician, we cut her antibiotic dose in half & they put her on albuterol to help her breathe & a form of children's pseudophed / nyquil kinda thing. Both were amazing- cleared her right up & she finally got some sleep! The only problem we had was when the pharmacy (not our usual place) filled the pseudophed script, they labeled it incorrectly- putting the dose 3x what it should have been! Thankfully, Super dad called the pediatrician to check before we gave it to her.   <3 She started improving after that, and, like I said, she's all better now.  :D




Ashton's personality is really coming out now- it's so much fun! She's SO silly.  :)  She has a "fake" laugh & then a more genuine one, and both make me laugh so hard. Her little fake giggle-laugh is so cute, and I think that's mostly to see my reaction to it. Her real laugh is definitely the greatest thing ever- and I recorded it on my phone tonight. I love it & it makes me smile just thinking about it!

There's so much more I wanted to write about... but my exhaustion is catching up with me. I think it's about time to go to bed. More soon... I hope!

No comments: